Sommelier Connections, Inc. is a wine Consulting company dedicated to enhancing and promoting wine appreciation among novices, collectors and hotel & restaurant working professionals through personalized and customized services. These services are designed to educate and entertain via clear and concise advice; thus, striving to intrigue and continually exceed your expectations.
With Sommelier Connections, you will find an extremely knowledgeable and detailed oriented wine expert offering over fifteen years of successful expertise in the wine industry. Every client is important to us, we deal with your concerns and answer your questions promptly and efficiently, as we take the time in addressing them in order to assure your complete grasp and confidence while dealing with wine related issues. Sommelier Connections provides the information, insight and guidance to enhance your understanding and appreciation of wine.
A well respected wine professional Nidal Daher, offers an entertaining, enlightening and comprehensive approach to wine appreciation. Incomparably recognized in the wine, hotel, and restaurant industries, his Credentials encompass:
- Certified Sommelier by the Court of Master Sommelier
- Over 20 years of successful, professional experience in the fine dining restaurant, as well as the wine retail business
- For various years, Served the Detroit International Wine Auction in the following capacities: Wine Director, event Sommelier, Catalogue Scriber, and Steering Committee member
- Wine Instructor, Birmingham Community House
- Co-author of "Romance Begins in the Kitchen" - a unique and original publication that opens the door to the magic of wine and food pairing
- Contributed articles on food & wine to several local and national publications
- Guest lectured at the School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management, Michigan State University
- Wine Appraiser for 10 years
- Michigan's premier wine cellars designer and consultant