Increase the aesthetic value of your wine cellar with a custom built entryway. Our doors and sidelights create a welcoming entrance for your prized collection. The etching and painting on the entryway will be customized to reflect your style and your love of wine.
Cellar Entry Specifications:
- Doors and sidelights are constructed of clear all heart, vertical grain redwood with etched double paned glass units.
- Standard doors: Net door- 32" x 80", rough opening- 34 7/8" x 83".
- Pre-hung with jamb width of your specification. The standard jamb width is 4 9/16". There will be an up charge for jambs over 5 ¼".
- Threshold, door sweep and perimeter seal provided.
- 2" Thick door.
- Handles or locking mechanisms are not provided and they are not drilled for.
- R-5 insulation value.
- Glass units consist of (2) 3/16" thick tempered panes with a 3/16" air gap for a 9/16" total thickness.
- Doors can be built to any specification with the etching customized to fit your taste.
- Sidelights and French doors are available.
- Solid wood doors are available.
- Other wood types are available besides the standard redwood.
- Light & dark oil stains are available.
- Etching: All etchings are sandblasted. We offer 4 standard etching designs
- grapevine, border, Bacchus and cherub. Choose
from our collection of images or provide us with your own artwork such as family initials, family crests and vineyard scenes.
- Paint: The inner glass pane can be painted per customer specifications
with artwork provided. If a door or sidelight has painted
areas, it will be triple paned with the painted piece of glass having paint on both sides and it will be insulated between 2 plain
pieces of glass.
- Swing: Door is hung per customer requirements.
- Door trim: Trim does not come standard with the purchase of a door. Standard
3 ¼" fluted door casing is available. Ornate
headers and plinth block molding details are also available.
3. Requirements to receive a quote
Either the rough opening of your space or the net door dimension required if space is in the framing stage. Jamb width will also be required. Jamb width is simply the thickness of the wall the door will be hung in.
4. Lead Times
- Standard 32" x 80" doors with a standard etching will ship in 2 weeks from the return of the door sign off sheet.
- Standard 32" x 80" doors with custom etching will ship in 4 weeks from the return of the door sign off sheet.
- Non-Standard doors with etching will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from the return of the door sign off sheet.